Search This Blog

Featured post

Welcome

Tuesday 10 January 2023

Adventure Game Update

Been doing more work on my adventure game and have add new armor and weapons. 

I have installed Unreal Engine 5 and some a nice zombie asset pack. Was thinking of attempting to make a short video clip but ran out of hard drive space before I even started. So once I mange to get another SSD i will be attempting to make a video.

I also made a fallout 4 mod before Christmas. Made the synths a nightmare to fight. There more like terminators now.

So if you are interested in the adventure game update check out the blog. There is a download to the stable 0.13 build in the blog. There are still a few bugs with build 0.13 but none of the ones I found were game breaking, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment